A Course in Miracles Lounge

Let Love teach you what You are.

Ruby's Discussions (2,367)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Phil, Miracle Distribution Center is A great resource for ACIM students.  Here is…"

Ruby replied May 16 to ACIM Workbook LESSON 136 "Sickness is a defence against the truth."

4 May 16
Reply by Ruby

"Download audio of above Review 6 lessons 201-220 by clicking attachment below.  "

Ruby replied Jul 19, 2016 to ACIM Workbook Review 6 and Lessons 201-220

11 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ruby

" "

Ruby replied Feb 6, 2016 to ACIM Urtext Workbook Lesson 37 “My holiness blesses the world.”

2 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Ruby

"Thank you Nathan... you always bring a huge smile to my heart.   "

Ruby replied Nov 8, 2015 to A Year With Rumi - November 8 - A Door

2 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Ruby

"Great Eric.  I love Mark's work.  I'll be putting together Table of Contents for Boo…"

Ruby replied Apr 19, 2013 to April 8 ~ Center of the Eye ~ The Book of Awakening ~ Mark Nepo

2 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Ruby

"Thanks Cliff (Zorfie) .. Glad you like Mark Nepo's work.   Namaste  "

Ruby replied Mar 25, 2013 to March 17 ~ A Great Battle Raging ~ The Book of Awakening ~ Mark Nepo

2 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Ruby

"Hey Eric,  I love the title "Finding Inner Courage"... will look for it.  Thanks.  "

Ruby replied Mar 9, 2013 to March 8 ~ Responsibility ~ The Book of Awakening ~ Mark Nepo

2 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Ruby

"Hey Eric!  Great to hear from you.  It appears that I stumbled upon Mark Nepo .. but…"

Ruby replied Feb 28, 2013 to February 26 ~ At the Pace of What Is Real ~ The Book of Awakening ~ Mark Nepo

2 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Ruby

"LOL... Sorry that was me... I deleted my activities on the logs ... didn't think any…"

Ruby replied Aug 15, 2012 to Chapter One - The Flowering of Human Consciousness - A New Earth - Awakening to Your Life's Purpose ~~ Eckhart Tolle

8 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Ruby

"Hi Eric, I have not begun the reading of A New Earth yet...probably in 2 weeks...(fr…"

Ruby replied Aug 4, 2012 to Chapter One - The Flowering of Human Consciousness - A New Earth - Awakening to Your Life's Purpose ~~ Eckhart Tolle

8 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Ruby

RSS

ACIM Workbook Calendar

Featured Audio ContentACIM GatherACIM Teachers on Audio  Marianne Williamson Audio Ken Wapnick audioEckhart Tolle audioMarianne Williamson AudioD. Chopra and W. Dyer AudioKrishnamurti AudioLouise Hay AudioMeditation AudioMarianne Miracle ThoughtsACIM Study Group ResourcesACIM Urtext on ACIM Lounge

Music

Deva Premal and Miten AudioChat, Music and Love

Events

© 2017   Created by Ruby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service