- Today I worked with a new dream that awoke in me the certainty of oneness in the mind of the Son of God. I realized that our thoughts intermingle because we share them and with a mystical/mysterious/miraculous sense of the Spirit at work in my mind.
Furthermore, the following may apply:
- how good dreams can contain a message about the presence of denied darkness
- how nightmares may be quite different when remembered in daylight
- how interpretations can touch on the surface only, while true understanding can reveal a deep oneness
- some dreams are simply dealing with everyday affairs
- other dreams contain a message that is received during sleep and needed the next day
- some dreams repeat themselves, sometimes in slightly different forms, but the same content repeats itself
- the moment of morning waking can hold images that are like condensed dreams into one picture
and of course there are many more forms.
Not all commonly acceptable symbols that may occur in dreams may be directly related to body orientation alone - there is a way of accepting dream messages without prejudgment and look below the surface to the dreamer within the dreamer.
By learning trust, and reawakening to God being love, and the deep joy remembering the Holy Spirit in my immediate experience as I write this introduction confirms its timeliness -- while Jesus can help us all to understand and work with our dreams when we invite him in.
Learning to discern the difference between the real and the unreal in our minds through dreams can teach the difference between what is lucid and what is not. All paths lead to one place, and that place holds nothing but light.
This group is intended to run with some guidelines about confidentiality, to ensure true safety for all those who would like to share about dreams in any way at all.
PS. The picture is by Kandinski and is named "Resurrection."